Pain Relief Specialist | Boulder, CO
Modules: Craniosacral Therapy, Massage Therapy, Ortho-Bionomy, Polarity Therapy, Trauma Resolution & Body-centered Psychotherapy
5717 Arapahoe Ave, #210
Boulder, CO 80303
Just East of 55th Street, right across from the entrance to the Flatirons Golf Course
PLEASE READ THE DETAILED DIRECTIONS AS THE BUILDING IS A LITTLE TRICKY TO FIND AT FIRST:
- There is a sign right on Arapahoe in front of the office complex that says “Burning Tree”.
- Turn into the driveway right by that sign and you will see the first building on your right which is # 1723.
- Go past that building and then keep going past two more buildings until you see the 4th building back from the street which is white.
- You should see a purple sign on the corner of that building which says ” Renaissance Adventures”.
- Go a little past that sign and then park on the west side of the white building.
- There is a covered entrance about halfway back – there are a couple of bushes right by that entrance.
- Enter the building through that entrance and then go up the stairs.
- There are two bathrooms at the top of the stairs and a couple of chairs to wait for if you happen to be a bit early.
- My office is at the end of the hallway, #210.
- If it is your session time you can just come on back to my room.
Boulder Pain Relief Specialist