Tired of having your energy drained by chronic pain? Of not being able to perform your work as you would like and enjoy your life fully?
Would you like to recover from a recent injury, accident or surgery as quickly and completely as possible?
This approach is for you if you are looking for:
- relief from chronic or acute pain ( back, neck, hips, headaches, any other joints or muscle pain), due to an accident, injury, overuse, sports, postural habits, surgery etc.
- relief from chronic tension
- overcoming limiting patterns due to old injuries or surgeries
- more comfort and ease in your body
- more functionality and efficiency in your work and activities
- more energy to invest in your work, the people you love and the activities you enjoy
Each session is specifically tailored to address the exact needs of your body. I draw from several treatment methods, such as Ortho-Bionomy, Massage Therapy and Craniosacral Therapy to achieve the most effective treatment for pain relief. Sometimes childhood trauma or other traumatic events might contribute to symptoms of pain and it might be helpful to work with trauma therapy/nervous system regulation as well.
Cannabis has gained a lot of attention in recent years for its potential therapeutic benefits in pain management. While more research is needed, some studies suggest that the cannabinoids found in cannabis can help reduce pain and inflammation, making it a potentially useful addition to your pain relief toolkit.
CBD, one of the cannabinoids found in cannabis, has been found to have analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects. It works by interacting with the body’s endocannabinoid system, which is responsible for regulating pain, mood, and other bodily functions. When CBD is introduced into the body, it can help to reduce inflammation and promote a sense of calm, which can be beneficial for people experiencing pain. Thankfully, those people can now get a OK cannabis card very easily.