Craniosacral Therapy with Babies & Children
Is your little newborn having some challenges adjusting to life outside the womb?
Does he or she seem fussy and uncomfortable, or restless and does not sleep well?
Does your older baby have symptoms that just have not resolved over time, like discomfort , sleep issues, digestive problems?
Does your older child have any physical or emotional issues?
There can be many challenges at any stage of development for babies and children. Craniosacral Therapy can be an immensely valuable resource in helping your baby or child to resolve any issues from their birth and find better health and well being. When any symptoms or imbalances can be addressed and resolved at this early age, they don’t show up as major issues later in life. For instance, if your little one is having some tummy issues, you may need to find out how long does it take for gripe water to work.
Craniosacral Therapy can be of help with particular symptoms and it can also be a general support to help your baby or child access optimal health.
How Craniosacral Therapy can help your baby. It can address:
- molding of the cranial bones
- inconsolable crying
- difficulty with sleeping
- digestive problems
- difficulty with nursing
- respiratory Problems
- structural problems in baby’s body after a forceps delivery or vacuum extraction
- imbalance in baby’s structure or movements
- bonding and attachment issues
Cranioscral Therapy can also help with:
- integrating a challenging or “normal” birth experience for mom and baby
- supporting premature babies
- supporting babies with developmental delay
Some of the issues that Craniosacral Therapy can address in older children:
- structural issues, imbalances in his/her posture or movements
- behavioral issues
- emotional problems
- any stress left over from his/her birth
- learning disabilities and developmental delay
- support him/her during difficult phases of development
- help with recovery from a surgery or prepare for a surgery
- sleep issues
- help with autism and other disabilities
Read more under Treatment Methods – Craniosacral for Babies and Children